At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. And we are just starting. We want to interact with every mobile user on the earth. Join the creative forces behind Infobip's success, working closely with other departments in creating meaningful and unique communication to get our story reach the right audience.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet, it is essential to continue nurturing great relationships with our clients. Every great company’s success starts with having a great product and solutions. To write our success story, it is essential to continue innovating and developing our global, in-house developed products and solutions that help our clients.
Your key responsibilities and purpose on the position of Presales Engineer will be:
· Exceptional knowledge regarding technical aspects of Infobip’s products and solutions
· Understanding your client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business
· Identifying new and innovative use cases for Infobip’s products and solutions
· Having an excellent overview of the business and being up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition
· Educating and supporting our sales team while presenting solutions with them and acquiring new clients
More about you:
- At least 3-6 years of professional experience in client relations as a Presales Engineer in IT, Telecom companies.
- Experience in the Telecommunications Industry with a well define technical knowledge regarding different products & solutions from IT, Telecom Companies.
- Experience working with applications solutions. The following will be a plus SMS, VOICE, EMAIL, A2P, USSD, Push Notifications.
- You have great listening skills, being able to quickly identify clients’ pain points.
- You take proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike, in Spanish and English.
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2… Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
Learn as you grow – Starting from extensive internal education, through various education resources, to e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and telco events, join us in our Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, rewards and holiday bonuses, team building and other organized activities, organized sports, and a fully stocked kitchen.