At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Business Growth is a part of Profitability Management team and their goal and function is business and platform optimization through data-driven approach.
Business Growth’s main responsibility is to cover business and commercial points with Mobile Operators by doing proper market intelligence which is used in our proposals. BG is also navigating requirements in dedicated markets to support growth of our TOP customers. With a role in regional boards BG’s are also helping each region to reach financial independence.
The team is regionally divided and in constant communication with other departments - finance, sales, operator partnerships, legal, technical support, development and the management team.
- Business Growth members are collecting BI that is base for partner negotiation, evaluating business models with operators, and also actively participating in negotiation process and contract evaluation.
- One of team’s main tasks is related to connectivity with mobile operators, defining selling policy and making sure we reach maximum profits over all connections for all products.
- Proactive analysis of traffic and revenue with the goal to reach regional/company KPIs.
- Active participation in new department and/or company projects.
- Keeping track and providing insight on all relevant market changes to the internal stakeholders in order for them to initiate actions before the changes happen, helping them by providing relevant analytic data and analytic perspective.
- Overview of quality and profitability of all company's resources, making sure they are balanced in the best possible way.
- Perform various risk analysis and prepare models that would foster ROI.
More about you:
- You have at least 3 years of previous working experience in IT and or Telco industry on the positions of a consultant, business analyst or product owner or any position similar to that mentioned above.
- You have a BSc or MSc degree in STEM field.
- You have a great professional interest in the mix of technology, analytics and business.
- You are a very analytical person and are constantly questioning how things can work better.
- You are proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel. Besides that, you are familiar with SQL and understand the background rationale of various analytics tools. Experience with QlikSense and/or Tableau is welcome.
- You take proactive and creative approach to complete tasks you are dealing with.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You are ready to travel to meetings, events, or regional offices (optionally short-term or long term).
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!