At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important in Infobip?
The team is taking care of the business side concerning operators, more specifically assisting mobile network operators (MNOs) in managing their messaging. Junior Product Consultants are in charge of Infobip ’s SMS firewall solution named sGate.
What to expect:
- Analysis of active sGate installations: monitoring the operation of worldwide deployments and by analyzing traffic discovering gray routes and unwanted traffic
- Consultation services: providing consultancies to operators who already have a filtering solution in place
- Improving sGate solution: detecting and reporting system bugs noted while performing daily tasks or targeted bug analysis before deploying new sGate version and assisting development departments with development and implementation of new features.
- Deployment reporting: composing a report with current network state overview, tests results and suggestion of next steps to internal stakeholders
- Operator education: as the sGate solution is deployed the team is the one educating the operators on how to use it
- Attending internal queries and new opportunities overview: working closely with many internal teams, providing feedback and reporting on existing and future sGate projects, etc.
More about you:
- You have relevant working experience in IT and you are interested in IT
- You have great communication skills (daily contact with mobile operators)
- You are proficient in MS Office
- You are eager to learn new things and new ways of tackling challenges
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the center of its progress in your dedicated region.
- Learning – Our employees go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. This job is an excellent chance to grow into a Enterprise Solutions superstar with exceptional knowledge of IT and telecom industry.
- Compensation – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package for our employees.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more.
How to apply?
By clicking on "I'm interested", you will open a form to enter your application. When you choose "Fill manually", you can fill the basic data, upload a resume and leave a message (on the bottom). Please, leave us a message to mark the team and location your are interested to apply for or for which you are referring a candidate.
Let's get the process rolling!