We're a cloud mobile messaging platform, connecting businesses to half of the world's population and serving 200,000 enterprise clients through 40+ offices on 6 continents.
Our converged communications services bring a mobile dimension to any business. We have leveraged our global connectivity through 800+ operators and local market expertise to allow our wholesale and enterprise clients to easily and successfully run their mobile initiatives around the world.
All our solutions are fully in-house developed, meeting exactly what is needed to establish a state-of-the-art mobile services ecosystem. Through our dedication and passion, we are moving barriers and changing the way people and businesses interact in the ever-changing mobile space.Your Roles and Responsibilities for this position as follows:
- Taking responsibility for establishing regional teams of CSM and AM and align them according to company’s customer centric strategy.
- To follow stated strategic objectives, financial targets and development plan for the customers of the region and give needed advice and course for teams to grow customers of all countries inside the region.
- Provide infrastructure for best upsell and cross-sell of products and services of the company and define the gaps and opportunities with current customers.
- Closely communicates with Sales Director and Regional Manager and working on TOP customer transfer from Sales to CSM.
- Resolve difficult situations related to customers and setting KPIs for all members of account management function.
- Takes responsibility for TOP regional customer’s retention and growth of volume and profit in region.
- Takes part in account management\CSMs recruitment process and help to onboard the new specialists.
- Regular reports on performance and business to management is an important requirement of this role.
- Work on improving customer’s relationship and diversification of portfolio of products that customers buy.
- Monitor net promoter score and customer satisfaction metrics in region.
- Coordinating with Sales Operations team, People Operations team, Technical Presales team, Finance and other departments in the company and work closely with Core Operation team for improving customer experience with the company and provide valuable feedback for Product Development teams.
- You are an A-Player, a professional looking to develop your career in a high-growth environment, with 10-15 years professional experience in Customer success Management.
- You have great listening skills, being able to quickly identify clients’ pain points.
- You take proactive and creative approaches to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- Your communication skills are excellent.
- You prefer a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Why our employees choose us and stay:
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity, and persistence are the drivers of our company.