If you have a cellphone, you have most likely interacted with us. Why are we so sure? Only last year, over the half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through our platform. And we are just starting. By 2019 we want to interact with every mobile user on the earth. In Infobip we care for people, not just employees. Our international and multicultural People Operations team is a champion of Infobip culture and our goal is to attract, recruit and develop the very best talents in their field and ensure they’re highly engaged, satisfied and constantly challenged.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
We all know that an organization’s greatest asset are people. People take care of the organization’s growth. But who takes care of our greatest asset? Our Employee Experience Team is at the core of our attraction, engagement and retention strategies by ensuring a smooth and seamless experience of our employees.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You ensure seamless employee experience by performing accurate and timely employee administration/transactional processes in all stages of employee lifecycle (record keeping, employee files, contracts, attendance and absence, documentation and compensation/benefit administration).
- You are the first point of contact for People Operations team, line managers and employees, providing support, information and advice on administrative and legal employee matters. You are able to recognize when is needed to escalate complex and high risk concerns.
- Our employee data has top accuracy and integrity in files, databases and internal tools, because you made sure we have streamlined processes.
- Thanks to your work, we have operational accuracy, consistency and effectiveness in processes and our compliant to employment legislation and company policies.
More about you:
- You have a degree in Law or similar field and desirably an experience in HR administration/legal for at least 2 - 5 years.
- You are familiar with key concepts of HR administration. Even more important, you have a genuine interest in continuous improvement of your expertise in this area.
- You are a pioneer at communication skills, able to engage in active listening and diagnostic information gathering to draw meaningful conclusions while respecting confidentiality.
- You pay attention to details and are systematic in your approach to work. You are a natural troubleshooter.
- Your organization skills are exceptional. You are able to multitask while meeting agreed deadlines.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a dailybasis.
Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health and pension benefits, travel allowances, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!