At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Every great company’s success starts with having a great product. To write our success story, it is essential that our global, cloud based products are supported with a stable infrastructure. As a Core Network Engineer, you will directly manage designing and configuration of our core network platform as well as configuration and monitoring IPsec site-to-site VPNs to Mobile Network operators and clients. You will be dealing with challenges of complex architecture (scalability, fail over, balancing...) of a 99.9% uptime system that drives huge traffic.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You provide great client and end users support regarding day-to-day administration of network and securing production access to developers on our firewalls.
- All VPNs you configure are stable and you regularly monitor them.
- You have a great general overview of the system, understanding the interactions and dependencies among those components.
- You regularly contribute to discussions and brainstorming with high quality ideas that result in adoption and improvements.
- You proactively share knowledge and help your team evolve into a better team and bring better service quality to our clients.
More about you:
- You have a profound interest in networks, curiosity and willingness to learn new technologies.
- You have experience working with any of the following brands/technologies: CISCO (router, switch, ASA), Mikrotik, Checkpoint, PaloAlto, HP switch, Radius, RANCID, PRTG, Graylog.
- Previous work experience at an ISP or system integrator company is welcome.
- CCNP certificate is a big plus.
- You are genuinely curious about how things work, you enjoy solving problems, working on them until you both find the solution and understand their cause.
- You have an ability to adapt fast and like working in a high-paced environment.
- You have no trouble communicating with people in a multicultural environment.
- You build positive, lasting relationships with colleagues in the team.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Big and complex infrastructure – When we talk about a large system, we really mean it. We have datacentres all over the world, from Washington to Hong Kong, and they include around 200 physical and 2000+ virtual servers. Be a part of a system that is live 24/7 and generates traffic that measures in millions of messages every minute.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Lots of opportunities for development; whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Grow your knowledge – Learn as you go, starting from the internal education and onboarding from your colleagues, to our 3-day Dev conference, e-learning to attending conferences. Knowledge is for sharing, and learning is a path to growth.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!