At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Every great company’s success starts with having a great product. To write our success story, it is essential to continue innovating and developing our global, in-house developed product. As a Database Developer, you will directly impact the quality of the software we produce, dealing with challenges of complex architecture of a 99.9% uptime system that drives huge traffic. We currently have 100+ database servers and 200+ databases. We are proud to say that we handle 1 billion transactions daily and around 10TB of data on a monthly basis.
What will you get to do:
We're currently looking for Database Developers. You will work in an agile team which is responsible for creating and maintaining Infobip’s databases. You will work on developing DWH and ETL processes. You will team up with our developers in implementation of BI applications like reports, dashboards and other analysis tools.
More about you:
- You have experience working with relational database design and development, we use primarily MS SQL Server.
- You have experience with database performance tuning and query optimization.
- If you worked with big data systems, high-traffic, and large-scale systems - that is an advantage.
- Knowledge of T SQL is a must.
- You are curious and willing to learn new technologies.
- You are motivated and proactive and love to work in a team.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Educational budget – All of our employees have plenty of educational opportunities, like internal educations, free Udemy courses and an educational budget.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation week as an onboarding program, to internal education and our internal Dev Days conference to external conferences, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Cutting edge technology & processes – To us, continuous delivery and integration aren't just buzzwords.
- Global products developed in-house – We depend on the quality of our in-house developed products, which is why we put so much emphasis on code quality. The fact that our products are being used by half of the world’s population means that we have to make our software platform scalable.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, working from home up to five days per month, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, a kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!