At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Join our development forces in deploying the code that powers the performance of the Infobip platform.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Front End Developer to join our front-end web design and development team in Zagreb and begin an exciting and challenging career with Infobip.
You should have experience with understanding creative design ideas and be able to realistically manage their production. You should have a good understanding of design requirements, provide solid feedback to UX/UI Designers on your team and efficiently transfer them into code.
You will need to be a hands-on contributor with the ability to identify alternative design strategies, assess design viability and rapidly execute design requirements into reusable code. You will also need to interact with designers during different stages of production and make sure you know how much of their creativity the code can take.
What will you do:
Develop new front-end features and optimize the existing ones
Build reusable code and add elements to libraries for future use
Collaborate with Product Designers to improve the usability, speed and scalability of web applications
Ensure brand consistency by providing high quality visual standards
Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
Establish and promote frontend development guidelines, best practices and standards
3+ years of user-centric UI or Web Design experience.
Experience with mockup tools such as Sketch or Invision
Good understanding of the full cycle web development process
Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
Ability to think critically, solve problems creatively and effectively.
Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
Attach your portfolio for references.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Cutting edge technology & processes – To us, continuous delivery and integration aren't just buzzwords. Be a part of the team that deploys something every 5 minutes.
- Global products developed in-house – We depend on the quality of our in-house developed products, which is why we put so much emphasis on code quality. The fact that our products are being used by half of the world’s population means that we have to make our software platform scalable.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation week and onboarding program, to internal education, our 3-day Dev conference, Hackathons to attending conferences, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!