At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Join our development forces in deploying the code that powers the performance of the Infobip platform.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Every great company’s success starts with having a great product. To write our success story, it is essential to continue innovating and developing our collaboration and communication products. As a SharePoint Developer, you will directly impact the improvements on the software for our internal and external communication and collaboration, dealing with challenges of development for Microsoft O365 tools and SharePoint online.
You know you are doing a good job when:.
- You have a great general overview of the system that your team is dependent of, understanding the interactions and dependencies among those components.
- You regularly contribute to discussions and brainstorming with high quality ideas that result in adoption and improvements.
- You proactively share knowledge and help your team evolve into a better team.
You are analyzing business requirements and application objectives relating to SharePoint online
You are independent in problem solving, developing, customizing, enhancing and sustaining SharePoint online
You engage internal and external users to gather requirements and troubleshoot work issues
You provide technical advice on requirements documentation and test planning as required
You serve as subject matter expert and technical liaison for SharePoint-related matters
You provide training on the use and application of SharePoint
You have advanced knowledge of O365 applications
More about you:
- You are a professional with years of experience in solving software problems looking for a high-growth challenge.
Experience with interfacing SharePoint to O365 applications
Experience with TypeScript, Node.js (yeoman), SPFx
Experience with supporting, including knowledge management or working as part of an information management organization
Fluent business English
- You know and care about engineering practices like continuous delivery and automated testing.
- You are genuinely curious about how things work, always looking to improve code quality, development process etc.
- You build positive, lasting relationships with colleagues in the team.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Global products developed in-house – We depend on the quality of our in-house developed products, which is why we put so much emphasis on code quality. The fact that our products are being used by half of the world’s population means that we have to make our software platform scalable.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation week and onboarding program, to internal education, our 3-day Dev conference, Hackathons to attending conferences, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!