At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important?
Our clients are international and our business needs a strong legal support. Other departments need to rely on your legal expertise for all current and new clients. As we are continually expanding our footprint, we need to make sure that we are compliant in every country where we operate.
You know you are doing a good job when:
You provide full legal support of business by:
- Administrative tasks related to legal affairs
- Supporting various internal departments with contracts signing and related documentation
- Communicating with outsourced law firms, notary offices etc. (courts, translators, tax authorities, etc.)
- Keeping meetings records
- Administering internal contract base
More about you:
- You have at least 1 year of experience in the field under your belt
- You have high school degree (administrative/ clerk) or social science bachelor degree
- You have strong legal function administration skills
- You possess full professional fluency in English
- You have excellent organizational skills and you are detailed oriented person
- You are communicative, patient and solution oriented
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation week as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!