At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 55+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Manage and support accounts to ensure service quality and client satisfaction
- You understand your client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
- Clients with whom you cooperate are satisfied and they show it by stable and/or increased usage of service.
- You identify and prepare proposal, make presentations and offer effective solutions to existing clients.
- Act as a liaison with Sales/OP teams to transition accounts post deal completion (within first 3 months)
- Assure the Individual gross profit/traffic retention/growth responsibility from allocated accounts
- Feed client/operator feedback into Team Leader to update/formulate new products, pricing and service terms
- Support the Team Leader in developing new joiners/providing shadow onsite development opportunities
More about you:
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B Sales or Account Management or Client Relations. (Candidates from telecommunications or IT industry will be an added advantage)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Communications, IT, Telecommunications or other related degree.
- Written and verbal fluency in English and Urdu
- Excellent written communication skills - high-level literacy, using language with precision, easily presenting arguments and synthesizing reports
- Excellent command of MS Office suite, especially MS Excel.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with a systematic approach to problems.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, accommodation, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, a kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!