At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into an international IT company. As a Sales Manager, you will directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by helping new clients growing their businesses.
- Identifies sales opportunities in the assigned area (i.e. new clients, new business to existing clients, products, processes, market activities).
- Ensures the new activities/contracts/business developments are profitable to the business or acceptable as an investment.
- Identifies risks that can affect the achievement of the sales goals, builds related plans and suggests changes necessary to manage the risks.
- Constantly informs himself/herself about market trends and changes.
- Based on a good understanding of the customers’ business and external market, helps clients to realize their needs and advises on solutions accordingly.
- Regular and timely updates of progress/active accounts on CRM and other internal tools.
More about you:
- Enterprise (B2B) sales experience (approximately 5 years) and a track record of personally selling solutions in Telco/Banking/Insurance/Retail companies.
- Native French speaker with written and verbal fluency in English
- Capability to achieve and hit high target growth KPIs in revenue/gross profit
- Ability to multitask with different types of customers, different use cases, different sales processes.
- Flexible for travelling to customer visits and events/workshops
- Strong sense of self starting autonomy in everyday work, with open mind towards listening inputs and seeking value from conversations, as well as a strong team player used to cross team collaboration
- Demonstrated success in network of existing contacts from enterprises.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of WhatsApp, Uber, BlaBlaCar and many more.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation Week as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Dollars & Sense of Wellness – Competitive salary, health benefits, covered travel expenses, employer paid benefits, flexible work environment… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!