At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
OP Executives are fully independent in their work and able to deliver on individual goals as well as contribute to the overall team goals. They have the proficiency, specific knowledge and skill set in multiple areas that combined together bring them to improved business results.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You establish relationships with mobile networks for Europe, creating processes & flows
- You procure customized telecom products & partnership models applicable for domestic markets
- You are able to Monetise IB products (number of new opportunities opened, percentage of completed project phases)
- You are able to efficiently manage cooperation with strategic partners (delivery on arranged milestones, etc.)
- You are continuously improving relationships with MNOs, strategic partners and key stakeholders
- You manage procurement process (example; new connectivity)
- You provide professional support to enhance operators's dedication
- You are able to negotiate new agreements that will turn into long-lasting relationships with operators
- You expand relationships with existing partners by continuously proposing solutions that meet their requirements and goals
- You are able to produce a go-to-market strategy for the supply & sales activities of European operators
- A bachelor's degree in Telecommunications, Electronic or Systems Engineering would be advantageous
- A minimum 4 years of experience in B2B Sales, Account Management or Client Relations.(Candidates from telecommunications or IT industry will be an added advantage) – Ideally who have been managing the procurement services from mobile operators
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Excellent written communication skills - high-level literacy, using language with precision, easily presenting arguments and synthesizing reports
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with a systematic approach to problems and passion towards technology
- Your knowledge of MS office package is great, and you enjoy conducting market research.
- You are not afraid to engage in the sales process and negotiations.
- You are very organised and have a track record of completing your tasks in time while paying strict attention to details.
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- Open to travelling in your role
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!