If you have a cellphone, you have most likely interacted with us. Why are we so sure? Only last year, over the half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through our platform. And we are just starting. By 2019 we want to interact with every mobile user on the earth. In Infobip we care for people, not just employees. Our international and multicultural People Operations team is a champion of Infobip culture and our goal is to attract, recruit and develop the very best talents in their field and ensure they’re highly engaged, satisfied and constantly challenged.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our international and multicultural People Operations team is a champion of Infobip culture and our goal is to attract, recruit and develop the very best talents in their field and ensure they’re highly engaged, satisfied and constantly challenged.
Your main activities will be:
- Onboarding and mentoring a lot of our dear newcomers properly in tandem with team leaders.
- Implementation and improvement of performance management system and organisational structure within the given area of work.
- Support for team leadership structures.
- Establishing successful collaboration with all stakeholders to understand their needs.
- Organizing education sessions for employees along with events and engagement activities
- Coordination of implementation of different services, policies and programs from different areas of work
- Mentoring your colleagues and team members.
More about you:
- You speak good English.
- You are looking for a high-growth challenge and you're eager to build your HR career in a dynamic environment
- You have 2+ years of experience in human resources working with recruitment, performance management, employee engagement, education and other HR processes
- Your excellent interpersonal skills enable you to form effective working relationships with people at all levels
- You are a person with integrity who is easily approachable
- You have flexibility and willingness to challenge organisational culture where necessary
- You are a proficient user of both written and spoken English
- You have excellent organisational skills
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
Team educational budget – we can spend our budget on conferences, online courses or certifications.
Learn as you grow – Starting from the Dev Campus as an onboarding program, to internal education, attending conferences, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Cutting edge technology & processes – To us, continuous delivery and integration aren't just buzzwords. Be a part of a great HR team!
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, English classes in the office, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, a kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!