At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us if you know that big data is not all numbers, but you look beyond the numbers to find answers and insights to complex questions.
We are hiring in our offices in Vodnjan and Zagreb.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
We are looking for a data enthusiast with strong interest in Machine Learning and Big Data technologies. And you know what they say about people who are interested in Machine Learning and Big Data technologies?…if you do, please share it with us when you come to the interview.
Our Data Science team's purpose is automating and facilitating various technical and business processes using analytical tools, advanced algorithms and machine learning. You will be a part of a bigger organizational unit with main focus on analytics, encompassing various teams working on broad scope of projects – based on data of course. Glasses and white coats are not required.
What to expect:
- Global impact: you will work for a company which interacts with more than half of active mobile phones on the planet – with goal of connecting all of us - talk about global and BIG data, hmm?
- Freedom and responsibility: to embrace new challenges, dig the data and deliver awesome insights to support business decisions
- Team spirit: you will receive help and knowledge not just from your team members, but from people working throughout the organization - #no-silos
- Variety: you will work with stakeholders from different levels of organization on wide range of projects and tasks
- Personal development: you will participate in internal educations, have access to world-class courses, have 1-on-1 education and much more
- Passionate: you have fire burning inside you with passion for data, automating everything and improving processes
- Curious: you must understand data on both technical and psychological level, you’re always trying to expand your perspective
- Transparent: you can explain complex ideas to any type of audience if they tell you ELI5
- A "do-er": you don’t stay in ideas mode – you go and build MVPs, design POCs – not afraid of failure because you fail fast and move on
- Resourceful: you know your tools, your inventory is full of skills and you have experience in R and Java
- A critical thinker: you see patterns behind data after exploring, wrangling and assessing data at hand
- Passionate: yes, passion again - because your passion for getting new insights and improving processes through data is the reason you are the Data Scientist for this job
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Big and complex infrastructure – When we talk about a large system, we really mean it. Our platform generates traffic that measures in millions of messages every minute.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Lots of opportunities for development; whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Grow your knowledge – Learn as you go, starting from the internal education and onboarding from your mentors and other colleagues. Knowledge is for sharing, and learning is a path to growth.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel opportunities, rewards and holiday bonuses, team buildings and organized sports... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!