If you have a cellphone, you have most likely interacted with us. Why are we so sure? Only last year, over the half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through our platform. And we are just starting. By 2019 we want to interact with every mobile user on the earth. In Infobip we care for people, not just employees. Our international and multicultural People Operations team is a champion of Infobip culture and our goal is to attract, recruit and develop the very best talents in their field and ensure they’re highly engaged, satisfied and constantly challenged.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager to sell our SMS messaging solutions to potential corporate clients in Egypt. Individuals who are endeavoring with experience in start-ups and mind-set for continuous improvement are desired. This person will also is responsible for implementing Infobip’s business development strategy, identifying new business opportunities, negotiating and closing sales deals within financial and public sector.
- Presenting our telecommunication services to a range of potential business partners.
- Frequently holding meetings within the given territory to boost profit and develop relationships with customers.
- Intensive market research with focus on expanding the company's customer base and identifying new business opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Attending trade fairs and other industry events in order to expend your network and boost our business relationships.
- Collecting product feedback and conveying ideas for improvement to our technical teams.
- Managing the entire sales process with analysis of competitors and business intelligence activities.
- Supporting TL in developing new joiners/ providing shadow onsite development opportunities
- Individual gross profit/traffic responsibility from new account acquisition
- Regular and timely updates of progress/active accounts on CRM
More about you
- 3-5 years of sales experience in telecommunication or IT.
- A well-built client base in telecommunication is preferred.
- A Business degree, major in IT/Telecommunications is preferred.
- Written and spoken fluency in Arabic and English is a must.
- Proficient with MS Office applications.
- Able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- Well-mannered and easily-expressed in live communication with clients.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Dollars & Sense of Wellness – Competitive salary, health benefits, covered travel expenses, discounted corporate gym memberships, employer paid benefits, flexible work environment, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects plus special requests… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!