At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
We're looking for people enthusiastic for the challenge of supporting a world-wide customer base, helping thousands of businesses connected to Infobip’s global telecommunications platform to achieve their business goals and grow together with Infobip for mutual benefit. You'll be using, and suggesting how to improve, a constantly evolving toolset to solve an ever-changing range of problems. You'll work with SQL, perform some programming and scripting, use complex internal tools for monitoring and administering Infobip’s Cloud Messaging Platform, as well as employ multidisciplinary ICT competencies and skills.
- Providing accurate information and solutions to our clients. Maintaining a high level of professionalism and quality in order to successfully satisfy each of their needs in varying critical and non-critical situations.
- System and performance monitoring by overseeing key performance indicators (KPIs) of the Platform and reacting according to issue criticality and availability of internal resources.
- Understanding the overall system architecture to suggest implementation of monitoring systems and rules to proactively prevent downtime and performance issues.
- Providing feedback to our internal teams of engineers. This includes gathering specification, service verification and field testing in order to improve our products based on the evolving needs of our clients.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-4 years working experience in the telecommunication/IT industry holding technical support related position;
- Good knowledge of SQL language;
- Good knowledge of coding;
- Basic knowledge of programming logic;
- Basic knowledge of computer networks;
- High communication skills when dealing with clients and colleagues;
- Written and spoken fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese is a must;
- Analytic approach to technical problem solving in a dynamic environment;
- Team dedication;
- Flexibility for specialization training and education in Malaysia or Croatia (HQ).
Career Progression Benefits
Learning & Development – Our Core Support Technician will go through an extensive training. Employees from HQ will travel to China to conduct training or you will be traveling to HQ to have the training depends on the scenarios. This job is an excellent chance to grow into a tech support superstar with exceptional knowledge of IT and telecom industry.
Interesting & Challenging Work – The kinds of problems you'll be working on are diverse and engaging. There’s always something new and exciting in our support department.
Awesome Clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more.
Social Benefit & A Fun Team – 20 days annual paid holiday, additional commercial insurance covered and annual grand gathering (we call “Connect”) with all Asia country offices. We value and build up each other’s success to a greater team.