At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Remember those 200 000 enterprise clients? Well, we take our customer satisfaction very seriously and this is why we have created a department for Customer Success that will take their journey with Infobip to the next level.
Still, what does that have to do with POP Business Partner role?
Well, you will be a true partner to the business of increasing customer satisfactions of our clients like Uber, Viber, Whatsapp (to name a few). You will be driving and supporting global people agenda for Customer Success department with a strategy that aims to attract, onboard and develop the very best talents in their field across 7 regions making sure they’re highly engaged, satisfied and constantly challenged.
What are we expecting from you?
- Innovation – bring new ideas, HR trends, business knowledge and expertise. Teach us how to connect Employee Success with Customer Success
- Develop and implement global projects for Customer Success department related to: retention, engagement, leadership, performance management, total rewards etc.
- Enable regional People Operations teams to efficiently support Customer Success teams in APAC, India, Euroasia, Africa, MENA and Americas
- Develop and implement effective organizational setup that supports and drives high performing culture
- Increase employee satisfaction and engagement through defined actions on international scale
How are you going to do this?
You tell us.
How we envision your career so far?
- You have at least 5 years of experience in human resources working with performance management, employee engagement, learning & development, total rewards and other HR processes.
- You have genuine interest in business and the customer.
- Your excellent interpersonal skills enable you to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
- You have excellent project management skills.
- You have flexibility and willingness to challenge organizational culture when necessary.
- You are a proficient user of both written and spoken English.
- You are ready to relocate to Croatia to support the growth and development of CSM department after the initial onboarding done in Colombia (this is mandatory)
- You are a flexible and ready to embark on a business trip to support POP Teams across the globe.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a dailybasis.
Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health and pension benefits, travel allowances, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!