At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our platform is the heart of Infobip, processing up to 200 million transactions daily; but having a 24/7 world-wide support is what makes it so great. To maintain traffic flow and 99.99% platform uptime, it is essential to monitor, solve and prevent technical glitches that affect client experience. As a Customer Care Engineer, you will directly impact, primarily, the satisfaction of our clients by responding to help desk support requests through our ticketing system, as well as day-to-day quality of our platform.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Problems are quickly resolved in a professional manner, in varying critical and non-critical situations.
- Clients receive clear and accurate information without delay.
- You proactively think of and suggest new implementation of processes to prevent downtime and performance issues.
- You provide continuous feedback to our internal teams of engineers and developers to improve our products based on the needs of our clients.
More about you:
- You thrive in a dynamic environment, where the only constant is change.
- You enjoy being a part of a team, tackling different issues and collaborating with different departments to find creative ways to resolve them.
- You have a wide range of IT related interests (e.g. basic knowledge of SQL, programming logic and computer networks).
- Your preferred style of communication is through e-mail or chat-apps (communication with clients is primarily written).
- You really care about listening, understanding and responding to clients’ needs and concerns.
- You know that being supportive is a mindset; it’s natural for you to be equally supportive to both your clients and your colleagues.
- You are curious to learn how things work and what you can do to improve them.
- You are not afraid to dig deeper and use your analytical approach to solve technical problems.
- You are eager to progressively solve more complex problems.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners, colleagues and engineering teams alike, in Croatian and English.
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading IT companies, mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, and many more
- Compensation & benefits – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, discount at the local gym, team buildings, free group sports sessions, coffee, healthy snacks and beverages in the office
- Company apartments and cars at your disposal for business trips and long term assignments
- All the IT Equipment for your needs! We have a special team taking care of your equipment needs
- Summer Connect Conference – internal conference which gathers Infobippers from all over the globe
- Team Buildings for each team, department and office
- Recommendation Rewards - if a colleague you recommended for a position is hired, you are rewarded too