At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. And we are just starting. By 2018 we want to interact with every mobile user on the Earth. Join our development forces in deploying the code that powers the performance of the Infobip platform.
Attending to customer queries over official support channels
Ensuring that customers get immediate treatment
Ability to handle most cases independently, not reliant on mentorship
Ability to utilize all internal tools, without special role based functions included
Maintaining quality standard
Minimum amount of replies to achieve case resolution
No “half-solutions”, cover all possibilities regarding case resolution before asking customer for additional feedback or assistance
Ensuring SLA’s for each specific customer in regards to support are upheld
Following recommended optional and mandatory department procedures
Reporting daily to rest of the team via shift summary
Responsible for meeting expectations on base KPI’s as defined by team leader
Candidate should be able to do the multitasking and switch the work to priority one depending on the need.
Raise the right priority at the right time to the seniors / development team with proper channel.
A full time 4 year degree in a technical field (BE - CS/IT) preferred with a strong academic record.
4-5 years of experience in engineering / programming work experience with RDBMS (Ex: SQL Writing complex stored procedure,Understanding indexes, Understanding data casting,), API integration (json, XML), SSL and networking concept. Any exposure to VOIP services will be added advantage.
Should be able to understand the complete communication flow from source to destination be it with any protocol.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Cutting edge technology & processes – To us, continuous delivery and integration aren't just buzzwords. Be a part of a team that deploys something to production every 6 minutes.
- Global products developed in-house – We depend on the quality of our in-house developed products, which is why we put so much emphasis on code quality. The fact that our products are being used by half of the world’s population means that we have to make our software platform scalable.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Dev Campus as an onboarding program, to internal education, our 3-day Dev conference, Hackathons to attending conferences, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, a kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!