At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating solutions that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into an international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet by 2018, it is essential to continue nurturing great relationships with our clients.
As a Marketing Specialist, you will lead and coordinate marketing activities for Manila by combining our global vision with local business plans and requirements. Your aim will be to improve our solutions marketing and selling approach through the implementation of new, more effective strategies, collaterals, and marketing and sales approaches that will bring better and faster business results to the organization.
You know you are doing a good job when you:
- You create and coordinate demand generation and nurture projects with the local and HQ marketing resources, ensuring that high quality leads get processed across the sales funnel – from anonymous to lead to marketing captured lead (MCL) to marketing qualified lead (MQL) and beyond
- You develop deep knowledge of the market place and our relative positioning in it and share the knowledge within the organization
- You are familiar with Infobip's competition and you facilitate distribution of collected information within the organization
- You manage day to day activities with regional agencies, maintain schedules, and liaise in a timely manner with marketing utility
- You create and support preparation of marketing communication briefs and promotional material
- You create and support preparation of regional marketing reports including metrics and analytics
- You assist in coordination with regional PR firm and local journalist enquiries
- You create and/or support event requirements with help of local and HQ marketing resources
- You support regional requirements on regional/corporate website
- You keep abreast of local regulatory requirements
- All other marketing activities per request and where appropriate
- Assist with annual marketing plans and associated budgets
More about you:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in development and implementation of marketing strategies and plans and possess knowledge of B2B, marketing, and IT industry
- You have the ability to prioritize in a results-driven, collaborative environment
- You have experience working in marketing to the target industries and business functions
- You have developed strategic thinking and the ability to define and pursue high level objectives
- You have experience conducting market analyses
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You’re meticulous and you know how to organize your time
- You have a willingness to travel often
- You have the ability to think creatively and innovatively
- You have budget-management skills and proficiency
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!