At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Your job responsibilities will include:
- Revising legal documents and contracts, ensuring signing documents in accordance with company procedures.
- Keeping legal documents in accordance with company procedures and requirements of Russian Law.
- Checking counterparts’ reliability using open sources
- Organization of electronic database of documents and managing documents flow
- Preparation of copies, scans of documents (at the request of employees, heads of departments or auditors).
More about you:
You have bachelor's degree in Law
You are experienced in working with documents keeping
You speak Russian fluently and your knowledge of English is no lower than intermediate level
You are eager to learn about the global telecommunications industry and constantly research new trends in law from the local and global perspective
You are orientated on problem solving
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Rubles & Sense of Wellness – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, employer paid benefits, flexible work environment… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!