At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. And we are just starting. By 2018 we want to interact with every mobile user on the earth.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet by 2018, it is essential to continue nurturing great relationships with our clients.
Finance Assistant plays a crucial role in supporting the Finance Managers in making strategic company decisions. You will share the responsibility for driving the continuous success of Infobip. Tasks that you will work on will be operational and of high importance for Infobip.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You work closely with the Finance Associate and/or Manager to ensure smooth operation of all finance matters in Thailand.
- You match invoices to statements and purchase orders to invoices
- You input accounting data into the accounting system with speed and accuracy
- You closed invoices (payments and other closure methods)
- You ensure smoothness of all administrative tasks such as booking travels, maintaining and order an adequate inventory of stationery and office supplies, dealing with suppliers, etc.
- You organize and store paperwork and contracts, other documents and computer-based information and electronic files (correspondence, presentations, spreadsheets, reports etc)
- You perform other tasks required by the employer (may be additionally given orally or in writing)
More about you:
- You possess an educational background in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration, or equivalent.
- You have minimum 3 years of experience directly in finance and administration.
- You are fluent in both Thai and English.
- You are proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!