At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
With .NET technologies we are building internal tools that we use to monitor and configure our platform. Majority of the tools are built as web applications with technologies like .NET Core, Dapper, C#, React, Redux, Vue.js, etc. Our platform has portal infrastructure in its core that enables us to build tools independently and scale them according to our needs. Each of our teams has a full responsibility and ownership upon its product and we expect the team to produce and maintain their product from design stage, through the development and up to the production and monitoring.
You know you are doing a good job when:
You write well designed, testable and scalable code in accordance to clean code principles and team agreement.
All code you produce is thoroughly tested for bugs and reviewed before going into production.
You have a great general overview of the system that your team is dependent of, understanding the interactions and dependencies among those components.
You regularly contribute to discussions and brainstorming with high quality ideas that result in adoption and improvements.
You proactively share knowledge and help your team evolve into a better team.
More about you:
You are a professional with 5+ years of experience in solving software problems looking for a high-growth challenge.
You share our passion for building high quality software in agile environment.
You have experience working with MS SQL database.
You know and care about engineering practices like continuous delivery and automated testing.
You are genuinely curious about how things work, always looking to improve code quality, development process etc.
You wish to be a part of the team or lead it. Both is OK with us.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
Educational budget – You get to decide will you spend your budget on conferences, online courses or certifications. The amount that you don't spend this year is transferable to next year.
Learn as you grow – Starting from the Dev Campus as an onboarding program, to internal education, our 3-day Dev conference, Hackathons to attending conferences, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Cutting edge technology & processes – To us, continuous delivery and integration aren't just buzzwords. Be a part of a team that deploys something to production every 6 minutes.
Global products developed in-house – We depend on the quality of our in-house developed products, which is why we put so much emphasis on code quality. The fact that our products are being used by half of the world’s population means that we have to make our software platform scalable.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, english classes in the office, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, a kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
What's in it for me?
- Learning – Our software engineers go through an extensive onboarding program and are considered experts in the industry. Even the most experienced engineers in this position will have the opportunity to expand and improve their skill sets in many advanced areas of knowledge.
- Great environment – Team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Interesting and challenging work – The kinds of problems you'll be working on are diverse and engaging. There’s always something new and exciting in our development department.
- Benefits & compensation – Individual educational budget which covers expences for conferences, online courses, professional certifications; voluntary medical insurance of premium quality; English classes in the office; flexible working hours; opportunity to work from home up to 5 days per month; internal conference for developers which brings together 7 development center in thermal resort.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators, and many more.