At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions. Join our development forces in deploying the code that powers the performance of the Infobip platform.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
With several daily production deployments, we try to prevent flaws in the development process.
Software Test Engineer role is involved in faster delivery of quality software and we are improving it daily. Our testing processes grew from only manual check-ups to in-depth testing as well as covering products and services with layers of automated tests. This way, we take proper actions so our products and services meet the highest quality standards.
What you will get to do:
- Create and implement testing strategy in Internal Tools division.
- Introduce automated testing from UI perspective in Internal Tools division.
- Work in a continuous delivery environment where we frequently deploy!
- Exploratory testing of new features/projects.
- Reporting of potential improvements and issues in our products.
- Work with development team and closely collaborate with Product Owners for ensuring the quality of products.
More about you:
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience in QA/Test Automation/Software Development.
- You have experience in Test Automation, with focus on UI.
- You have basic knowledge of Test Automation Frameworks, Jenkins, Git, Jira.
- You are a curious person with a hawk eye for details. :)
- You are not afraid to communicate and voice your concerns about the product.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Cutting edge technology & processes – To us, continuous delivery and integration aren't just buzzwords - all our teams combined deploy something new every 6 minutes.
- Educational budget – You have the opportunity to gain additional knowledge through online courses, certifications or conferences.
- Global products developed in-house – We depend on the quality of our in-house developed products, which is why we put so much emphasis on code quality. The fact that our products are being used by half of the world’s population means that we have to make our software platform scalable.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation Week as an onboarding program, to internal education, our 3-day Dev conference, Hackathons to attending conferences, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!