At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
As a Full stack developer, you will work on services that process whole platform outgoing traffic which in peak reaches more than 200K messages per second and help us to build a new management system for it.
What your job will be like:
You will work in small agile team, responsible for core platform microservices. You‘ll have freedom for choosing technologies.
We expect that you take proactive ownership of tasks and see them through to completion, take responsibility for coding, bug testing, software deployment, tracking the product through its lifecycle and communication with the internal teams are also included.
More about you:
- You are a professional with 3+ years of experience in solving software problems who is looking for a high-growth challenge.
- You have experience with Java, Spring or Kotlin (or other JVM language) and NoSQL storages.
You know and care about engineering practices like continuous delivery and automated testing.
You are genuinely curious about how things work, always looking to improve code quality, development process etc.
You build positive, lasting relationships with colleagues in the team.
- You can write and speak in English. Intermediate level would be enough for the start.
What's in it for me?
- Learning – Our software engineers go through an extensive onboarding program and are considered experts in the industry. Even the most experienced engineers in this position will have the opportunity to expand and improve their skill sets in many advanced areas of knowledge.
- Great environment – Team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Interesting and challenging work – The kinds of problems you'll be working on are diverse and engaging. There’s always something new and exciting in our development department.
- Benefits & compensation – Individual educational budget which covers expences for conferences, online cources, professional certifications; voluntary medical insurance of premium quality; English classes in the office; flexible working hours; opportunity to work from home up to 5 days per month; internal conference for developers which brings together 7 development center in thermal resort.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators, and many more.