At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions!
Why is this role important at Infobip?
As an Enteprise Presales Engineer, you will provide support to clients and to our team as the part of the sales process by designing and delivering solutions, proof of concept demonstrations, and consulting sales team on technical aspects of the opportunities. Acting as a Technical Lead you will ensure smooth integration between clients and Infobip by successfully coordinating all technical teams involved (both internal and external).
- Designing technical solutions for clients' needs and ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving and coordinating with all relevant stakeholders while ensuring technical feasibility.
- Acting as an engineering resource by providing product education, technical assistance, and after-sales support to clients.
- Providing support to our sales team and presenting solutions with them.
- Identifying new and innovative use cases for Infobip’s products and solutions.
- Understanding clients' business in depth and knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
More about you:
- Your previous experience (ideally 3 - 5 years) either in application integrations/Solution designs/ pre-sales or similar roles developed your expertise and now you’re looking for a high-growth challenge in a global IT company.
- You have a strong engineering background and passion for IT and technology.
- Knowledge in integration methods as APIs and protocols (SMPP, SS7) will be a plus in the hiring process.
- You have the ability to translate complex business requirements into workable technical solutions.
- You take a proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they may not be aware of those needs).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- You speak fluently with clients, partners and colleagues alike, and have a great command of English.
- You prefer a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities. Detailed onboaring program which will get you introduced to our whole company and help you make an impact in the world’s leading company in A2P niche.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading IT companies, mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, and many more.
- Compensation & benefits – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, discount at the local gym, team buildings, free group sports sessions, flexible working hours, coffee, healthy snacks and beverages in the office.
- Company apartments and cars at your disposal for business trips and long term assignments.
- All the IT Equipment for your needs! We have a special team taking care about your equipment needs.
- Summer Connect Conference – internal conference which is gathering Infobippers all over the globe
- Team Buildings for each team, department and office