At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
We are looking for a talented, experienced and independent Front End Developer to join our Product Design team. You will be a hands-on contributor, building UI frameworks for our in-house developed products and rapidly executing design requirements into reusable code. You will also collaborate with designers during different stages of production and make sure you know how much of their creativity the code can take. You'll bring value with your experience in understanding creative design ideas and realistically managing its production. Your Product Design team members will expect solid feedback from you and knowledge needed to efficiently transfer design requirements into code.
What will you do:
- Work closely with Product Designers and Software Engineers on building consistent and reusable UI components, layouts and front-end libraries that are inline with the overall design system
- Actively collaborate on a plan for rolling out new components
- Translate designs and wireframes into well organised code, taking into account accessibility and agreed upon code guidelines
- Ensure consistency and provide high quality visual standards
- Collaborate with Product Designers to improve the usability, speed and scalability of web applications
- Several years of experience in UI development
- Experience with cross-browser implementation
- Experienced with mockup tools such as Sketch or Invision
- Good understanding of the full cycle web development process
- Experience working on design systems and UI components libraries
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your work and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to think critically, solve problems creatively and effectively
- Strong attention to details (yes, that 1px makes a difference)
- Up-to-date with the latest UI and UX trends, techniques, and technologies
Interested? Send us your CV and portfolio.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Cutting edge technology & processes – To us, continuous delivery and integration aren't just buzzwords. Be a part of the team that deploys something every 5 minutes.
- Global products developed in-house – We depend on the quality of our in-house developed products, which is why we put so much emphasis on code quality. The fact that our products are being used by half of the world’s population means that we have to make our software platform scalable.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation week and onboarding program, to internal education, our 3-day Dev conference, Hackathons to attending conferences, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!