At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
On this position you will directly impact the quality of our services, you will be working on integrations of our products with various applications used by our partners and clients. This position is crucial for creating seamless communication through Infobip in third party applications. You will get the opportunity to use a wide range of technologies to design customized solutions. You will work on powering Infobip’s services on world leading platforms developed by Zapier, Microsoft, Salesforce and others.
Our use case is specific. We are solving complex problems for global brands. It is important to bring our messaging platform closer to our clients, whether it is a CRM, a marketing automation tool or a customer support center. It is also crucial to make our platform accessible to non-technical clients so they no longer need to develop their own applications to consume Infobip HTTP API.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You write well designed, testable and scalable code in accordance to clean code principles and team agreement.
- All code you produce is thoroughly tested for bugs and reviewed before going into production.
- You are adaptable and quick to pick up new frameworks, programing languages and paradigms.
- You have a great general overview of the system that your team is dependent of, understanding the interactions and dependencies among those components.
- You regularly contribute to discussions and brainstorming with high quality ideas that result in adoption and improvements.
- You proactively share knowledge and help your team evolve into a better team.
More about you:
- You are a professional with several years of experience in solving software problems looking for a high-growth challenge.
- You share our passion for building high quality software in an agile environment.
- You know and care about engineering practices like continuous delivery and automated testing.
- You are flexible and have a wide knowledge and experience in working with multiple programming languages both on frontend and backend.
- You are genuinely curious about how things work and enjoy collaborating with colleagues from partner companies on your mutual goals.
- Experience with software integration projects is desirable but not a must.
- You build positive, lasting relationships with colleagues in the team as well as ones from partner companies.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Cutting edge technology & processes – To us, continuous delivery and integration aren't just buzzwords - all our teams combined deploy something new every 6 minutes.
- Educational budget – There is a budget dedicated to your professional development and you get free access to online learning platforms.
- Global products developed in-house – We depend on the quality of our in-house developed products, which is why we put so much emphasis on code quality. The fact that our products are being used by half of the world’s population means that we have to make our software platform scalable.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation Week as an onboarding program, to internal education, our 3-day Dev conference, Hackathons to attending conferences, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!