Be the engineer behind the solution that connects 60% of Earth’spopulation.
With a communications platform that reaches 7+ billion transactions monthly and 4+ billion devices worldwide, we ensure you can connect with your favorite brands through your preferred channels.
Today, Infobip’s communications platform is used by over 60% of the world’s population, making it the largest global network of its kind. With 60+ offices in 6 continents and over 1,800 experts, we aim to become the region’s engineering powerhouse.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our use case is specific. If our services are down, our clients send messages through other providers. And when our competitors have troubles in production, we have to be the most reliable provider to get most of their traffic. That is why we find the time for code review, unit tests, integration tests and writing documentation. We avoid big release dates and deploy to production when you finish a task in your sprint. It is an in-house developed product so there is no contract forcing you to guerilla develop something and troubleshoot later. As a Software Engineer, you will directly impact the quality of the software we produce, dealing with challenges of complex architecture (scalability, fail over, balancing...) of a 99.9 uptime system that drives huge traffic.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You write well designed, testable and scalable code in accordance to clean code principles and team agreement.
- All code you produce is thoroughly tested for bugs and reviewed before going into production.
- You have a great general overview of the system that your team is dependent of, understanding the interactions and dependencies among those components.
- You regularly contribute to discussions and brainstorming with high quality ideas that result in adoption and improvements.
- You proactively share knowledge and help your team evolve into a better team.
- You keep in touch with your remote team daily and you are up to date with the team’s progress
More about you:
- You are located in Croatia but you are living in town in which a physical Infobip office is not present.
- You are a mid or senior professional looking for a high-growth challenge.
- You have worked before on a high load, large scale platform that has to be highly available.
- You have experience working with Java, Spring and Spring boot development and delivering multi-tier enterprise applications.
- If you want to work as a Fullstack developer (or become one later) - great! Our teams have the liberty to choose their stack and they have chosen React, Typescript and Webpack.
- You have experience with engineering practices like continuous delivery and automated testing.
- You are genuinely curious about how things work, always looking to improve code quality, development process etc.
- It is not an issue for you not to see your colleagues daily and you are a proactive person who can easily communicate with them through various digital communications channels
- Experience working remotely is a plus
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Cutting edge technology & processes – To us, continuous delivery and integration aren't just buzzwords - all our teams combined deploy something new every 5 minutes.
- Educational budget – You have the opportunity to gain additional knowledge outside of every-day work, through online courses, certifications, conferences…
- Global products developed in-house – We depend on the quality of our in-house developed products, which is why we put so much emphasis on code quality. The fact that our products are being used by half of the world’s population means that we have to make our software platform scalable.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation Week as an onboarding program, to internal education, our 3-day Dev conference, Hackathons to attending conferences, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Compensation & benefits – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, team buildings, flexible working hours…
- Work from the comfort of your own home - We understand that relocating isn’t the easiest option. We also understand that you don’t have to give up the opportunity to become a part of something great. If you currently live in a region in Croatia where we do not have engineering offices, you can join our team remotely while still maintaining access to all that Infobip has to offer!