At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Every great company’s success starts with having a great product. To write our success story, it is essential that our global, cloud based products are available everywhere. As a NDI Engineer, you will be directly deploying our sGate and SMSC solutions worldwide. You will be included along with Telecom Presales in the meetings where you will present our solutions in front of MNOs. You will be in charge of deploying our services in MNO data centers, configuring and testing them. When not in the field, you will be troubleshooting, monitoring, optimizing and automating.
You will get hands on experience with mobile networks (SMSC, SCCP carriers, Voice, signaling services). You will learn the details of our SMS architecture and learn to automate and maintain one of the most critical A2P services in Infobip.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- All signalling products you deploy and configure are stable and you regularly monitor them.
- You have a great general overview of the system that your team is dependent of, understanding the interactions and dependencies among those components.
- You can easily communicate with non technical people from other MNOs.
- You regularly contribute to discussions and brainstorming with high quality ideas that result in adoption and improvements.
- You proactively share knowledge and help your team evolve into a better team.
More about you:
- You have experience with Linux (RedHat / CentOS) administration.
- You have networking knowledge, like IP routing, DNS, VPNs.
- Experience with virtualization technologies (KVM, ESXI) is a plus.
- Experience with monitoring tools (Nagios, PRTG…) is plus.
- Experience with configuration management (Ansible) is a huge plus.
- You have no problem presenting our sGate and SMSC to MNOs.
- You are willing to travel 2-3 weeks couple of times a year all around the globe.
- You have no trouble communicating with different cultures, you will work with all of them.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Lots of opportunities for development; whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Grow your knowledge – Learn as you go, starting from the internal education and onboarding from your colleagues, to our 3-day Dev conference, e-learning to attending conferences. Knowledge is for sharing, and learning is a path to growth.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Impact conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowances, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!