At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Every great company’s success starts with having a great product. To write our success story, it is essential to continue innovating and developing our collaboration and communication products. As a SharePoint Developer, you will directly impact the improvements on the software for our internal and external communication and collaboration, dealing with challenges of development for Microsoft O365 tools and SharePoint online.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You have a great general overview of the system that your team is dependent on, understanding the interactions and dependencies among those components.
- You regularly contribute to discussions and brainstorming with high quality ideas that result in adoption and improvements.
- You are analyzing business requirements and application objectives relating to SharePoint online.
- You are independent in problem solving, developing, customizing, enhancing and sustaining SharePoint online.
- You provide technical advice on requirements documentation and test planning as required.
- You are a point of contact for users of SharePoint services.
- You engage users to gather requirements and troubleshoot work issues.
- You provide training on the use and application of SharePoint Online.
- You are continually upgrading your knowledge of O365 applications and technology.
- You are helping us grow by continuously working on enhancements of SharePoint Online and O365 application.
More about you:
- You want to become skilled O365 and SharePoint Online professional and you are willing to take on the high growth challenge.
- Experience with interfacing SharePoint to O365 applications, SharePoint on premise, TypeScript, Node.js (yeoman) and SPFx is an advantage.
- Experience with Document management system (DMS) or Content management system (CMS) is an advantage.
- You are genuinely curious about how things work, always looking to improve code quality, development process etc.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners, colleagues and engineering teams alike, in Croatian and English.
- You build positive, lasting relationships with colleagues in the team.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Educational budget – All of our employees have plenty of educational opportunities, like internal educations, free Udemy courses and an educational budget.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation week as an onboarding program, to internal education and our internal Dev Days conference to external conferences, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Cutting edge technology & processes – To us, continuous delivery and integration aren't just buzzwords.
- Global products developed in-house – We depend on the quality of our in-house developed products, which is why we put so much emphasis on code quality. The fact that our products are being used by half of the world’s population means that we have to make our software platform scalable.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, working from home up to five days per month, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, a kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!