If you have a cellphone, you have most likely interacted with us. Why are we so sure? Only last year, over the 60% of the world’s population interacted with businesses through our platform.
It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
We are just starting. In Infobip we care for people, not just employees.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Infobip’s Presales & Project office is a global engineering department focused on providing technical solutions to our clients, encompassing business and operations throughout the company as being a very important intersection of Sales, Product and Engineering.
They are a front face of all technical teams in Infobip. This enables them to have full picture of business process, from working with developers, product development, sales experts, implementation teams and enterprise clients from all around the world.
As an Infrastructure Engineer you will be managing the implementation of new datacenters and upgrades of existing ones, working closely with internal business and technical departments, but also with external parties such as Colocation Providers, Internet Service Providers and Mobile Network Operators.
Acting as a Project Manager on infrastructure projects you will be the owner of the whole process and you will be responsible for providing technical project planning, management, and oversight for all phases of service delivery including: analysis, design, installation, configuration, deployment, integration, and testing.
- Planning, execution and delivery of infrastructure related projects from initiation to completion.
- Interact with business and technical leadership to determine project requirements. (Serve as liaison between business and technical aspects of project.)
- Interact with external vendors and providers to get offers and coordinate services delivery.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Constantly monitors progress on project plans by following-up on assigned tasks against the time line to ensure the planned project completion.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Communicate with internal and external parties on project status and prepare reports.
- Engagement in multiple infrastructure related initiatives.
- Operational tasks on finished infrastructure projects.
You are the right person for us, if you have:
- Strong engineering background and passion for IT and technology.
- Your previous experience (ideally 3-5 years) either in system integration, technical project management or similar roles developed your expertise and now you’re looking for a high-growth challenge in a global IT company.
- Experience in leading infrastructure projects involving network, virtual server environments, Windows/Linux server, storage, data center deployments is a plus.
- Experience with SMS, Voice and other messaging solutions is a plus.
- Ability to independently manage the operational aspects of ongoing infrastructure projects and serve as liaison between business units.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple infrastructure projects or stages of a project, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- You describe yourself as hard working and persistent person.
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments.
- A great command of English and you speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- You are constantly learning and challenging yourself about new technologies and use cases from different industries.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities. Detailed onboarding program which will get you introduced to our whole company and help you make an impact in the world’s leading company in A2P niche.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading IT companies, mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, and many more.
- Compensation & benefits – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, team buildings, free group sports sessions, flexible working hours, coffee, healthy snacks and beverages in the office.
- Company apartments and cars at your disposal for business trips and long-term assignments.
- All the IT Equipment for your needs! We have a special team taking care about your equipment needs.
- Summer Connect Conference – internal conference which is gathering Infobippers all over the globe
- Team Buildings for each team, department and office.