We're a cloud mobile messaging platform, connecting businesses to half of the world's population and serving 200,000 enterprise clients through 60+ offices on 6 continents.
Our converged communications services bring a mobile dimension to any business. We have leveraged our global connectivity through 800+ operators and local market expertise to allow our wholesale and enterprise clients to easily and successfully run their mobile initiatives around the world.
All our solutions are fully in-house developed, meeting exactly what is needed to establish a state-of-the-art mobile services ecosystem. Through our dedication and passion, we are moving barriers and changing the way people and businesses interact in the ever-changing mobile space.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
At Infobip, we are working with major global clients and are always striving to add more while making their customer experience pleasant and rewarding. To ensure our client’s success, we need a strong team supporting their use of our products. This role will work directly with Infobip’s most important accounts, impacting the business for the entire region. All other team members working with these clients will heavily rely on the Technical Account Manager to ensure client satisfaction and success.
- Work daily with Customer success team members in order to provide exceptional customer experience and prevent possible issues
- Assist customers’ technical requests and take care of any technical issues
- Route and billing setup/Account and Route Adjustments
- Setup of new services (Voice/Email/OTT)
- Sender registration
- Troubleshoot message flow through IB platform using internal tools
- Measure and monitor customers achievement of critical and key performance indicators, reporting (campaigns)
- Monitor traffic(drop/increases) and turn it into actionable intelligence and provide solutions
- Price changes and minus gross profit analysis and monitoring
- Recommendation to CSM about price changes and better setup
- Dispatching issues to Core Network Team, Enterprise Support
- Helping with launch of campaigns for assigned customers
More about you:
- Bachler’s or Masters’ degree in technical area or relevant working experience
- Experience in SaaS industry or IT industry in multinational companies or start-ups
- Successful career track record with proven results in achieving technical goals or overcoming technical issues/challenges
- You have an analytical approach to problem-solving
- You can communicate with stakeholders at all levels within the organization
- You are excited by a dynamic and ever-changing work environment
- You have a strong interest in business operations and improvement
- You like to take initiative and proactively seek creative solutions
- You are flexible to attend specialized training and education abroad
- You are in a great command of English and you speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike
Extra points if you have:
- Good understanding and experience with API
- Advanced excel skills
- Experience with BI tools
- Ability to use SQL beyond simple SELECT
- Good understanding of Mobile networks
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Dollars & Sense of Wellness – Competitive salary, health benefits, covered travel expenses, discounted corporate gym memberships, employer paid benefits, flexible work environment, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects plus special requests… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!