At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions!
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Customer Success Management (CSM) department is one of the key departments in Infobip. Our CSM's are supporting and enabling Infobip's growth by taking care of our existing clients and helping them improve their business. Customer Success is our highest priority at Infobip as we move forward with our customer-centric strategy. As the name Costumer Success says itself – we help our clients succeed.
Now we need someone who will help our CSM employees succeed in their role and maximize their performance and potential. This is where you come in!
As a CSM Coach you will act as a supportive function in process of building knowledge and expertise within CSM department and company-wide by providing our newcomers comprehensive onboarding program and at the same time creating a safe surrounding for up - skilling programs for our existing CSM employee.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Creating and leading onboarding program for new CSM employees
- Conducting training for current CSM employees
- Developing educational materials and designing training courses
- Determining individual and team training needs with key stakeholders
- Continuously improving needed knowledge and skills of CSM employees by detecting, mapping and creating concepts to bridge those gaps
- Gathering feedback on all training programs from trainees and stakeholders and improving the program according to feedback
- Improving training techniques when there is a need to meet the unique demands of certain accounts or market
- Evaluating employees’ performance after each training
You are the right person for us, if you have:
- 3-5+ years of previous experience with developing your expertise in sales, CSM or similar roles
- Experience with mentoring and onboarding in general and/or as sales/business coach
- Additional training certification is a plus
- Passion for sales, CSM and teaching or coaching
- Understanding of sales process, preferably with customer-centric approach
- Knowledge of learning principles and modern training techniques
- Strong organizational and team management skills
- Great communication and presentation skills and have great command of English with the ability to motivate people
- Ability to transfer knowledge on clear and precise manner
- Hunger for new challenges and tendency to push your own limits
- Affinity to collaborative fast-paced environment
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a dailybasis.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!