At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
As a Senior Customer Success Manager you will be developing relationships with our major clients in Russia and CIS countries. Our Customer Success Managers are excellent communicators with strong analytical skills, which allow them to ensure service quality and client satisfaction.
Your job responsibilities:
- Managing our major clients providing exceptional customer care and ensuring high quality service
- Identifying new business opportunities with existing clients and engaging in cross-selling/up-selling activities
- Managing clients documents flow (invoices, contracts, etc), working with statistics, payments, etc.
- Serving as your clients' internal consultant to recommend the best way to utilize our products and solutions to improve their business
More about you:
- 5-7 years of professional experience in customer care / business development of b2b clients
- English - advanced
- Exceptional professional communication skills
- Excellent command of MS Office suite, especially MS Excel
- Strong analytical and organisational skills, with a systematic approach to problems
- Administrative support
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!