- Do I need to take anything with me e.g. laptop?
You only need to have your mobile phone with you (contact person). All other items required for the game will be provided to you in due time.
- Are there any fees?
No, the registration and participation are free of charge.
- How can I register?
You can find the link to the registration form all over the site. There you will be asked to provide information we need in order to pair you with other individuals if registering individually, or basic info about your teammates.
- How many people can I register in a team?
Teams consist of 3 to 5 persons.
- Will the event last the entire day?
We expect it to last a maximum of 4 hours and it will be held in the afternoon, starting at 15:00h. After the event, a small after party will be held and you are very welcome to join.
- How much money can I collect for charity?
Depending on number of tasks you solve, you "unlock" money from 30.000HRK prize fund which will be donated to charity (Children hospital Kantirda, DIRA Rijeka & project “Moje mjesto pod suncem”) – the more you code, the more they get!
- Why do you need my phone number?
We only need the contact person's phone number for organisational purposes and for the game itself.
- What level of knowledge is required?
There is no minimum level required. Any IT background will do! The more puzzles you solve – the more we donate!
- I/my team is not from Rijeka, can I/we participate?
Of course – the more, the merrier!
- Is there a limit to the number of participants?
Yes, for this event we have a limit of 10 teams and / or 50 participants total.
- What is the procedure after registration?
Following your registration, someone from the organizational team will contact you in the next 24 hours and guide you through the rest of the procedure. Please keep in mind that due to limited capacity only 50 people will be able to participate.
- There is a problem in the registration form? A bug on the web? A typo going on your nerves? Some missing information you would like everyone to know about?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us @ Infobip Code Escape
Use your coding skills to help your local community! May 18, 2019, Rijeka, Croatia @15:00hRegister now
Infobip Code Escape
May 18, 2019, Rijeka, Croatia
Infobip - Rijeka Office
- Martinkovac 109 (1st floor)
- 51 000, Rijeka