Communicate with users directly from Microsoft Dynamics New
MessageInSky Solution enables automatic delivery of any information to user devices via short text messages and other channels. Send information via SMS or other channels to Customer or Employee automatically from Dynamics 365 system.Start integrating Need an Infobip account?
Send information via SMS or other channels to Customer or Employee automatically from Dynamics 365 system.
- In your Dynamics 365 create a new SMS Activity.
- Choose New SMS Message and enter a new message. It’s important to add a mobile phone number
- After a few seconds, a receiver should get an SMS message
Sending SMS Messages from Microsoft CRM workflow
- Create a workflow - workflow process can be triggered on-demand for any records. In properties, it has to be set up ‘entity’ and category ‘workflow’.
- In the workflow create a record called 'Text Message' and change its status to 'workflow' so that MessageInSky is alerted to send it.
- Set Properties
- In ‘To’ field set the contact against which we are running the workflow/to whom the Text Message will be sent.
- In ‘Message’ field set the content of the Text Message, including any personalization fields.
- Once you have set up your text message, save and activate your workflow.
- Workflow is automatically triggered via data change or manually started using "Run Workflow" action
- Receive SMS - contact will then receive the SMS with the personalizations pulled from their contact record fields.
- Logged in CRM - The SMS sent to the contact is then logged in CRM as a closed activity record under the contact.
The core business of the InSky Solutions company is the management of user relations and the user experience, i.e. CRM. Being a user-oriented company, as well as practicing the CRM Philosophy is our way of life, and the same applies to our users, and our users’ user.