Dynamics 365 is a product line of enterprise resource planning and customer relationship management applications
Send information via SMS or other channels to Customer or Employee automatically from Dynamics 365 system.
- In your Dynamics 365 create a new SMS Activity.
- Choose New SMS Message and enter a new message. It’s important to add a mobile phone number
- After a few seconds, a receiver should get an SMS message
- Create a workflow – workflow process can be triggered on-demand for any records. In properties, it has to be set up ‘entity’ and category ‘workflow’.
- In the workflow create a record called ‘Text Message’ and change its status to ‘workflow’ so that MessageInSky is alerted to send it.
- Set PropertiesIn ‘To’ field set the contact against which we are running the workflow/to whom the Text Message will be sent.
- In ‘Message’ field set the content of the Text Message, including any personalization fields.
- Once you have set up your text message, save and activate your workflow.
- Workflow is automatically triggered via data change or manually started using “Run Workflow” action
- Receive SMS – contact will then receive the SMS with the personalizations pulled from their contact record fields.
- Logged in CRM – The SMS sent to the contact is then logged in CRM as a closed activity record under the contact.
The core business of the InSky Solutions company is the management of user relations and the user experience, i.e. CRM. Being a user-oriented company, as well as practicing the CRM Philosophy is our way of life, and the same applies to our users, and our users’ user.
Operating in: Europe