Use the free trial to explore the Infobip platform using SMS, Email, Viber, Voice, and WhatsApp as the only channels currently available within this ready-to-go setup.
For information about rates outside of the free trial, please check our pricing page.
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR FREE TRIAL?
In the signup process, you will need to verify your email and MSISDN. You don`t need a credit card to create an account and start testing.
If your country is not available on the drop-down list, contact Sales for more information.
What Do You Get With Free Trial?
You will get access to the web interface and API, along with 30 free SMS, 30 free email messages, 30 voice calls, 30 Viber messages, and 30 WhatsApp messages.
A few things to keep in mind while testing:
- Calls and messages in the trial period can be sent only to a mobile phone number and email address you verified during the signup process.
- The trial is valid until you spend all of your free units.
- For self-service customers, the currency can`t be changed.
Choose a Developer or Business User Environment
During the free trial, you can use the Infobip platform via web interface or API, or combine both.
You will get an API key to start coding. Visit our API documentation to check the possibilities.
Here's a glimpse at what can be done via web interface once you sign up:
- SMS is available as one-way and two-way communication (where possible).
- SMS coverage for self signup users is worldwide, with the following exceptions: Crimea, Cuba, India, Iran, Myanmar, North Korea, Oman, South Sudan, Syria, Russian Federation, China, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Belarus, Kazakhstan, New Zealand, United Arab Emirates, and British Indian Ocean Territory.
- You can check the entire Infobip SMS coverage information and regulations in the SMS Coverage and Connectivity article. If you are interested in one of the unsupported countries, contact Sales and we will help you with that.
Senders and Numbers
- You can set a sender ID of your choice. The default one is InfoSMS. In case your destination does not support that sender, the best-effort sender will be used.
- For two-way SMS communication, where available, we have provided a shared Virtual Long Number (VLN) which can be used during the free trial.
- If you need a number, VLN, or shortcode for your two-way use case, you can buy a number for sending and receiving SMS messages after you upgrade your account to a paying one.
- The default email domain that you can use during the trial is selfserviceib.com. It has been preset and will appear automatically once you start creating your communication. Refer to the Email product documentation for more details.
- When you upgrade the account to the paying one, you can set up your own domain.
• Voice for self-sign up users is available in: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Hong Kong, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Phillipines, Puerto Rico, Romania, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam.
If you are interested in one of the unsupported countries, let us know at email@example.com.
Numbers and Senders
You can set a sender number of your choice but the number. The number that will be displayed on the end user phone deoends on the voice connection capabilities. This means the sender value might be changed. For two-way voice communication (where available), we have provided voice numbers, you can buy and use them to setup forwarding calls to your business platform. Read more.
During the trial period, the Infobip sender is provided to the self-serve users. The sender is shared, so you will need to follow the onboarding flow to be able to send and receive messages from your MSISDN.
If you wish to have a dedicated sender registered, you will need to request the sender in the last onboarding stage and go through the approval and registration procedure with guidance from the Infobip team.
During the trial period, the Infobip branded sender is provided to the self-serve users. The sender is shared, so you will need to follow the onboarding flow to be able to send and receive messages from your MSISDN.
If you wish to have a dedicated sender registered, you will need to request the sender over the WhatsApp app (APPS module > WhatsApp), and go through the WhatsApp approval and registration procedure with guidance from the Infobip team.
SMS, Email, Voice, Viber, and WhatsApp are available for testing during the free trial period and also for the full self-serve usage after the upgrade. To enable other channels, shown in the table below, contact our Sales team.
Upgrade to a Paying Account
What happens once you spend your free messages and want to keep communicating over our platform?
If this self-serve setup fits your use case just fine, upgrade to a paying account:
- Enter the correct address.
- Choose the online payment method.
- Add funds to the account balance.
Prices for SMS and Email can be found on the pricing page. The paying model is prepaid, pay-as-you-go per message sent.
If there is any additional information that you need, please contact Sales.