Inform Customers About Promotions
Informing your customers regularly about new product catalogs, new collections in stores, or sending special offers can help you boost traffic to your store and e-commerce sites, as well as increase customer loyalty. Promote your products or services by sending direct messages to existing or potential customers. Take advantage of the multiple channels that Infobip web interface supports and make it personal using placeholders, which can help you create a unique message for every recipient.
Steps over Web Interface
1. Log in to the Infobip web interface, navigate to the Moments module and click CREATE BROADCAST.
2. Enter the Broadcast Name - something meaningful you will be able to search for later.
3. Click To and select audience (e.g., New Customers segment.)
4. Click From to select the sender you wish to use.
5. Enter Content.
Hi firstName, check out the new limited-edition running shoes: https://site.com/new - 10% off this weekend!
Use Placeholders to create personalized messages.
6. If you want to track how many people clicked on the link you sent in the message, select Track URL clicks from the Tracking and URL Shortening frame.
7. Click ANALYZE and check summary data and how the message looks on the phone.
8. Click LAUNCH.
Depending on your particulars use case and the client preferences, you can use different channels to send your promotions, like SMS, Email, Push, or Voice.