Re-Engage Your Customers
Create an RCS campaign to help you keep customer interest by engaging with them using innovative ways of interaction. If you are an owner of a mobile app, you can easily promote your app using RCS by adding branding information and visuals to your message.
Also, to boost the chance of using the app, make sure you use failover to SMS, that way you are sure that every single customer will receive content you defined. There is also a possibility to fit information about using other services you offer and redirect customers to a web page to find out more details about it.
To communicating with your customers over RCS, you must receive and store their opt-ins.
In this case, we show how to build a simple one-way campaign to reengage with your customers by using the RCS Card element and blending your app details together with information about the services you provide.
- Log in to the Infobip web interface, navigate to the Communicate module > CREATE FLOW > Start from Scratch > Predefined Audience. Then select your audience.
- Name your campaign.
- Add the Failover element and choose the following:
- Select RCS as your first (primary channel) and SMS as your second (failover) channel.
- Click on RCS to define your message, select the sender and create your message content.
- Choose CARD as the content type, enter the card title and description.
- Add the URL of the file you want to use with the card (image or video).
- Add multiple CARD SUGGESTIONS for interaction with end users and select Open URL then define POSTBACK DATA for each suggestion. (for example, postback data for the first suggestion is „details“).
- Click Show Advanced options and customize the VALIDITY PERIOD (how long should the platform try to resend RCS before it sends SMS).
- Now to go back to the Failover element and define the details for the SMS as a failover channel. Click Show Advanced options, select the Track URL clicks check box. Click CLOSE when finished.
- Add the Evaluate inbound RCS element and define the conditions. Your keyword must match the postback data from the Failover element to collect the clicks from customers and store their engagement for future campaigns. For example, IF keyword is “appClick”. Click CLOSE when finished.
- Add the Add tag element to tag customers who engage through this flow. Use their MSISDNs for future campaigns if needed. Click Create tag and define your own string name for the tag.
- Connect every RCS Keyword is element to the Add Tag element.
- Click VALIDATE when finished and ready to launch your RCS campaign.
Here's how the entire flow looks like:
Create reports for each of your campaigns. To see those reports, navigate to Analyze > Reports.