Special reminders for future or ongoing promo can easily increase online web store visitors and online orders numbers. Personalized notifications can be sent before the sale with a link to the details, special reminders can be sent when the sale starts, and the last reminder can be sent on the final sale day providing strong customer engagement and attention keeping effect. Use the Flow to easily start a targeted promo campaign.
This use case will show you how to create a promo campaign with consistent reminders to your end users about upcoming sales.
1. Log in to the Infobip web interface, navigate to the Communicate module > CREATE FLOW > Start from Scratch.
2. Select One-time audience and click START BUILDING.
3. Name your campaign.
To start communicating with your customers over Viber, you must obtain and store their opt-ins.
4. Select your audience by selecting recipients (who should receive this promo reminder).
5. Click the arrow and add the Send Viber element.
6. Fill in the following:
For example: “Ready to save big? Big sale starts this Monday - up to 40% on all products in stores and online! Happy shopping!”
For a more personal approach, use variables such as the subscriber`s city.
Click Show Advanced options to add rich content. (e.g., image and a button with the URL to your website).
Check the PROMOTIONAL check box to flag your message as promotional traffic.
Click CLOSE when finished.
7. Click the arrow and add the Pause element. Set the PAUSE DURATION. (Optional)
8. Click the arrow and add the Send Viber element. For the message content, enter the text announcing the start of the sale.
9. Click the arrow and add the Pause element. Set the PAUSE DURATION. (Optional)
10. Click the arrow and add the Send Viber element. For the message content, enter the text notifying the customers about the last day of the sale.
Here’s how this entire Flow looks like:
11. Click VALIDATE.
12. If you did everything correctly, you should see the summary screen. Click LAUNCH NOW to execute the campaign.