By using the right combination of digital and personal interaction, and creating custom personalized offers, you will improve and increase customer engagement and loyalty as well as reduce churn—which leads to higher profits.
The following flow enables sending automated loan offers to customers. They are then able to reply, and if they are interested, you can easily tag them. Then, you can see the tagged ones and contact them with a personalized offer or even reply with a direct link to a landing page where they can instantly fill the loan application online.
1. Log in to the Infobip web interface, navigate to the Communicate module, click CREATE FLOW, and then click Start from Scratch.
2. Select a One-time audience, and START BUILDING.
3. Set your audience by entering the name of a segment or a tag, such as Loan Segment.
4. Click the arrow on the One-time audience element and choose a communication channel (e.g., Viber).
5. Fill in the Data Required for the channel you choose, such as Viber:
6. Click the arrow and add the Evaluate inbound message element.
7. Select the channel you used to send the first message, such as Viber.
Choose To (we recommend you use the same number you used to send the first message)
Set Conditions. In this case, where you expect a specific answer, set it like this:
9. Click the arrow from Keyword is YES, pick the Add Tag element, then:
12. Click the arrow from Any Keyword. This will handle all replies that are not YES.
13. Pick a communication channel element that you used for the first message, such as Viber.
14. Fill in the Data Required for the channel you choose, for example, Viber:
15. Drag and drop the arrow from the Send Viber element and connect it with the Evaluate Inbound Message element to wait for a valid reply from the customer.
16. Click the arrow from the Add Tag elements you already created.
17. Pick a communication channel element that you used for the first message, like Viber.
18. Fill in the Data Required for the channel you choose, such as Viber:
19. Click Validate.
20. If you did everything correctly, you will see a summary screen and click LAUNCH NOW to execute the campaign.
Use Viber rich options. You can make create more interesting Viber messages by communicating with more than just text. Additional elements that can be used are: button (which can lead to your website), Image To see the rich Viber options, be sure to click Advanced Options while creating a Viber Message.