Manage Web Pages
You can access and manage your web pages via Channels and Numbers > Web Push Notifications > Pages. Use the buttons and toggles for the required web pages.
Here you can perform the following:
- Edit - Click on any web page in the list to open its edit screen.
- Add New - Add new web pages for selection when creating new web push notifications. See Getting Started for steps.
- Get web SDK - Quickly display the SDK script for the web notification, which you can quickly copy.
- Duplicate - Quickly duplicate an existing web page and edit details as required by clicking on a page.
- Delete - Remove a web page when no longer required. Caution as this is not reversible. Push SDKs for deleted web pages will cease to work.