A springboard to higher conversion rates, Infobip forms capture the customer data needed to generate new leads and update existing profiles. Forms embedded into your web pages can work together with the Infobip People platform, where all data is safely stored and ready to be used for relevant messaging and analytics.
An alternative would be to save and export the raw data collected through forms without relying on People, and work with it independently.
Forms are built and customized with the help of our intuitive editor.
There are different types that can be created directly from the main Forms page on the web interface:
- Regular - create a form that allows users to opt-in to receive communications. Capture customer data from practically any source in order to generate new leads and update existing profiles.
- Opt-out - collect feedback from your customers about the reasons behind their decision to unsubscribe.
- Facebook form - collect data automatically from Facebook Leads Ads and start nurturing your Facebook audience immediately
- Live Chat form - gather more information from website visitors at the start of a live chat
- Apple form - send and receive messages over Apple Messages for Business and then effortlessly save the responses directly in People. Furthermore, use Apple forms in conjunction with Conversations, and chatbots in Answers, to further enrich the customer journey.
Drag and drop editor lets you quickly add multiple field types to your forms.
Automatically Create New Leads
Connect your form directly to People and create new leads based on form submissions or enrich data for existing profiles.
Trigger Automated Communication
Auto-generated code snippets allow you to quickly embed forms into your web pages with no additional dev work.
Analyze the form submission and conversion metrics. Raw data can be exported for your convenience.