To use Zalo for business communication, you must either create a new Zalo Official Account or use an existing one.
Zalo Official Account
Zalo Official Account is a dedicated Zalo account for businesses, press, and government agencies for communication with Zalo users.
You can create a Zalo Official Account free of charge. You can choose following types:
- Enterprise: For businesses, brands, and shops to introduce products, services, and customer care
- Content: For press agencies and artists
- State agencies: For agencies, state organizations, and public administrative services
Create an Official Account
To create a Zalo Official Account, you must have a personal Zalo account and a Vietnam phone number (+84).
Carry out the following actions to create a Zalo Official Account:
- Log in to the Zalo Official Account management portal.
- Click Create a new Official Account.
- Choose the account type.
- Enter information about the channel.
- Get your account verified by Zalo.
- Update your channel profile Information in Zalo Official Account Manager.
Get your Zalo Official Account Verified
To use Zalo services, your Zalo Official Account must be verified. For more information about getting your account verified, refer to the Zalo website.
Connect your Zalo Official Account to your Infobip account
To start using Zalo, contact your dedicated Infobip Account Manager or contact our Sales team by using the Infobip Contact form.
You need the following channel information for the setup. You can find this information on your Zalo Official Account profile page.
- Zalo Official Account ID
- Zalo Official Account name