Create an Account
To create an Infobip account, you only need to provide basic sign-up details or sign up with your existing Google of GitHub account. You won't be asked for credit card details at this stage. Once you create an account, you are automatically enrolled to a free trial until you run out of allocated free credits. At any time, you are free to start using any paid option.
What is the account used for?
An Infobip account allows you to use Infobip-related channels and products we offer, including our APIs. Once the account is created, you'll gain access to our web interface.
Use it to:
- Manage your own and your team's user settings and permissions.
- Access and manage Infobip Saas-based products: Moments, Conversations, Answers, People, Analyze, Content (aka Forms).
- Access and manage channels, like SMS, Email, WhatsApp, Viber, etc.
- Create and manage your API keys and view your base URL.
- Contact Infobip Support Team to report an issue or leave feedback.
Sign up for the account
- Fill in the sign up form or use the option to sign up with your existing Google or GitHub account.
Once you verify your account, you'd be redirected to an account activation page.
Set up your username and password. You will use them from now on to log in to your account so make note of them both.
Once credentials are accepted by the system, you'd be redirected to your account (also referred to as the Infobip web interface).
We take your cyber security very seriously and so our password requirements are quite strict. If you are struggling with coming up with an adequate password, use an online password generator tool.
Register a phone number
Calls and messages in the trial period can be sent only to a mobile phone number and email address you verified during the signup process. Below, we explain how to add and verify your phone number.
- When redirected from the account activation page, you should see the Verify Your Phone Number page. Provide your phone details and verify them with a code sent to your phone, so keep your phone at hand!
- If welcomed by a Welcome to Infobip pop-up, select between having a quick onboarding tour or opting out of it. If skipped, you won't be able to take the tour again. Instead, keep reading the guide to find out more about your many options Infobip free account offers.
You can use more than one phone number or email address while in free trial. See: Register multiple numbers and emails for more details.
Select a user type
Choose between a business or a developer user type to unlock options tailored to that persona. You will still have the same amount of free credits regardless of which user type you activate, or whether you use both of them.
- Use the Business users and the Developers buttons located on the Home page under Try SMS, WhatsApp, and more for free to activate options available for each user type.
Now you have your account all set up, you can continue with your free trial until you run out of credits, or you can upgrade to a paying account at any time.
For more details on how to use your account, visit Manage My Account.