Java Software Engineering Internship
During your 10 weeks, you will learn about:
- Functional programming, SOA, REST, GIT / GIT flow
- Continuous Integration using Maven, Jenkins, and Artifactory
You will also learn:
- Planning and organizing work in a team using Scrum methodology, Clean code principles, Testing and Test-Driven Development
- High Availability, Monitoring, metrics and logging
- Infobip remoting, Concurrency, Async I/O
You're a right fit because:
- You're B.sc. or Mr.sc. of a college related to IT (eg. computer science, mathematics) with no professional experience
- You have knowledge and experience in software engineering regardless of formal education; you consider yourself a junior software engineer
- You have a basic understanding of network communication protocols (especially HTTP and TCP/IP)
- Knowledge of REST is a plus
You are also:
- Able to work full-time
- Fluent in Croatian/Bosnian and English
- Have an active work permit for Croatia or BiH
- Eligible for permanent work in Zagreb, Vodnjan, Rijeka, Split, or Sarajevo
JAVA Internship timeline:
June 13th (midnight)Application Deadline
July 22ndInternship Start Date
July 22nd to August 2ndTwo-week educational program at Pangea Campus in Vodnjan. This program will consist of lectures and a mock project to consolidate what you've learned.
August 5th to September 27thEight-week project where you will work in smaller teams with a dedicated mentor in Vodnjan, Zagreb, Rijeka, Split, or Sarajevo.
September 30thCongratulations! It's time to meet your Infobip team!