At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. And we are just starting. By 2019 we want to interact with every mobile user on the earth. Join the creative forces behind Infobip's success, working closely with other departments in creating meaningful and unique communication to get our story reach the right audience.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet by 2019, it is essential to continue nurturing great relationships with our clients. Every great company’s success starts with having a great product and solutions. To write our success story, it is essential to continue innovating and developing our global, in-house developed products and solutions that help our clients.
As a Solutions Marketing Expert, you will be in charge of positioning and marketing Infobips solutions to targeted industries and markets. Your goal will be to drive and coordinate marketing and sales activities through implementation of communication strategies and sales enablement.
What you will get to do:
- Represent the voice of the customer within the organization
- Competitive/GAP analysis
- Market research with a focus on trends, needs and pain points of targeted industries
- Positioning and communication strategy creation and implementation
- Planning, coordinating and executing lead generation campaigns
- Sales enablement through tools, programs and content
- Travel for presentations, training, tradeshows and events
- Product marketing
- Product development
- Infobips clients and partners
More about you:
- You have significant experience in development and implementation of marketing plans and you possess knowledge of E-Commerce/Retail or Travel/Ride sharing or Banking/Finance industry
- You possess good market analyses skills
- You have a passion for mobile technologies and B2B communications trends
- You have a customer centric approach and you can turn technical features into business value propositions
- You have the ability to prioritize in a results-driven, collaborative environment
- You have strategic thinking and ability to define and pursue high level objectives with a can-do attitude
- You have excelent English skills, in both written and oral form
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You’re meticulous and you know how to organize your time
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2… Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
Learn as you grow – Starting from extensive internal education, through various education resources, to e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and telco events, join us in our Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, rewards and holiday bonuses, team building and other organized activities, organized sports, and a fully stocked kitchen.